Friday, December 9, 2011

A Sony VAIO Review by Kristina Taylor



On September 5th, 2011, I ordered a Sony Vaio laptop, on Sony Companies online.  Although I had to wait an entire month for my order to arrive, I was fairly happy with my order.  An outrageous part of my laptop story is that it is a crazy green color.  Not just apple green, but more of a neon green.  This was ordered in the Sony Fashion Laptop section of the store and I wanted to purchase another color other than a boring silver or black computer.  My laptop costs approximately $600-750.  There are some pros and cons about the Sony Vaio laptop:

Cons:


The screen is flimsy
The CD drive is flimsy as well
It is not recommended for gamers because the card slot does not hold all card types
The Sony VAIO came with its own type of program called Sony Analyzer which constantly feels the need to update your computer
Sony shipping SUCKS
I only received a 1 week trial of Microsoft Office, but a life time of Adobe Photoshop Plus
The Webcam is poor

Pros:
I love the color (green)
It is lightweight- 3.5 pounds
It comes with i3 Windows 7
It does not overheat
The microphone works well
Comes with a free keyboard skin of your own color choice